ONE OF A KIND.. Wind Chime made from a hand cut and hand sanded bottle. HAND PAINTED. All parts of the bottle are utilized for different parts of wind chimes. Glass is used for the bells and sails. Wind chimes are made of approximately 90% glass. The other 10% is materials used to hold the wind chime together.
Durable in light to moderate wind. I do suggest you put them up for storms are high winds.